Updated Feb 5, 2013 - 3:21 pm
Arizona Cardinals announce full coaching staff
It didn't happen quite that fast, but Arians did fill out his coaching staff Tuesday afternoon.
We knew that Todd Bowles was the defensive coordinator, Harold Goodwin the offensive coordinator and Tom Moore was the assistant head coach and offensive assistant, but 13 new members of the staff were revealed.
Here's what the rest of the staff looks like:
Amos Jones - Special teams coordinator
James Bettcher - Outside linebackers
Brentson Buckner - Defensive line
Mike Caldwell - Linebackers
Rick Christophel - Tight ends
Darryl Drake - Wide receivers
Kevin Garver - Offensive assistant
Steve Heiden - Assistant special teams/assistant tight ends
Stump Mitchell - Running backs
Tom Pratt - Pass rush specialist
Nick Rapone - Defensive backs
Kevin Ross - Cornerbacks
Larry Zierlein - Assistant offensive line
Freddie Kitchens, who was on Ken Whisenhunt's staff as the tight ends coach, now shifts to quarterbacks and Ryan Slowik moves from outside linebackers coach to defensive assistant/assistant defensive backs.
Strength and conditioning coordinator John Lott and conditioning coach Pete Alosi were retained in those roles.
As Cardinals vice president of media relations Mark Dalton tweeted, this is a very experienced group of coaches assembled by Arians.
New @azcardinals staff has 196 combined yrs coaching exp at college level, 191 yrs NFL coaching exp & 66 yrs NFL playing exp— MarkDalton (@CardsMarkD) February 5, 2013
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?