Updated Feb 4, 2013 - 1:10 pm
Arizona Cardinals mocked in Alec Baldwin's monologue at 'NFL Honors'
They have a new coach, a new general manager and the No. 7 pick in April's NFL Draft. Still it seems they can't completely erase the 2012 campaign.
At the beginning of the league's annual awards show on CBS, host Alec Baldwin didn't shy away from taking a crack at Pro Bowl wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald and the Redbirds.
"Larry Fitzgerald didn't show up tonight," Baldwin said. "So now he has way more in common with the rest of the Arizona Cardinals offense."
Arizona finished dead last in the league in total offense this season, averaging only 263.1 yards per game.
Here is Baldwin's monologue in it's entirety, with the Cardinals joke coming at the 7:44 mark:
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.