Updated Feb 4, 2013 - 1:10 pm
Arizona Cardinals mocked in Alec Baldwin's monologue at 'NFL Honors'
They have a new coach, a new general manager and the No. 7 pick in April's NFL Draft. Still it seems they can't completely erase the 2012 campaign.
At the beginning of the league's annual awards show on CBS, host Alec Baldwin didn't shy away from taking a crack at Pro Bowl wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald and the Redbirds.
"Larry Fitzgerald didn't show up tonight," Baldwin said. "So now he has way more in common with the rest of the Arizona Cardinals offense."
Arizona finished dead last in the league in total offense this season, averaging only 263.1 yards per game.
Here is Baldwin's monologue in it's entirety, with the Cardinals joke coming at the 7:44 mark:
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?