Arizona Cardinals mocked in Alec Baldwin's monologue at 'NFL Honors'
They have a new coach, a new general manager and the No. 7 pick in April's NFL Draft. Still it seems they can't completely erase the 2012 campaign.
At the beginning of the league's annual awards show on CBS, host Alec Baldwin didn't shy away from taking a crack at Pro Bowl wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald and the Redbirds.
"Larry Fitzgerald didn't show up tonight," Baldwin said. "So now he has way more in common with the rest of the Arizona Cardinals offense."
Arizona finished dead last in the league in total offense this season, averaging only 263.1 yards per game.
Here is Baldwin's monologue in it's entirety, with the Cardinals joke coming at the 7:44 mark:
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.