Updated Feb 4, 2013 - 1:10 pm
Arizona Cardinals mocked in Alec Baldwin's monologue at 'NFL Honors'
They have a new coach, a new general manager and the No. 7 pick in April's NFL Draft. Still it seems they can't completely erase the 2012 campaign.
At the beginning of the league's annual awards show on CBS, host Alec Baldwin didn't shy away from taking a crack at Pro Bowl wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald and the Redbirds.
"Larry Fitzgerald didn't show up tonight," Baldwin said. "So now he has way more in common with the rest of the Arizona Cardinals offense."
Arizona finished dead last in the league in total offense this season, averaging only 263.1 yards per game.
Here is Baldwin's monologue in it's entirety, with the Cardinals joke coming at the 7:44 mark:
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.