Updated Feb 3, 2013 - 12:45 pm
Arizona Sports Super Bowl XLVII Predictions
A chance to look like a genius, or a chance to look like a dope.
We here at ArizonaSports.com haven't shied away from making predictions this football season. We've shared our thoughts for Arizona Cardinals games and even stuck our necks out and peered into the future back in training camp.
Now it's time to put a cap on the 2012 season with our fearless predictions for Super Bowl XLVII between the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens in New Orleans.
I think Flacco will try to change. Flacco will try to execute a short game plan and fail. In the second half he'll go back to what he's good at and hit some long shots. The Ravens will make a valiant come back but come up short.
Final Score: San Francisco 27, Baltimore 24 -- and no, it's not on a late David Akers FG. Baltimore will score late but fail on the onside kick.
Final Score: San Francisco 31, Baltimore 24
Final Score: San Francisco 23, Baltimore 13
Final Score: Baltimore 27, San Francisco 24
Final Score: Baltimore 23, San Francisco 17
Final Score: Baltimore 34, San Francisco 23
Famous Person From City San Francisco - Steve Jobs Baltimore - Edgar Allen Poe...Advantage - San Francisco (iThink, therefore iAm)
Infamous Person From City San Francisco - OJ Simpson Baltimore - John Waters...Advantage - San Francisco (Divine can't touch the Juice)
Pre Super Bowl Controversy San Francisco - Homophobic CB Baltimore - Deer Antler Spray-using LB...Advantage - Baltimore (Way to know your San Francisco fan base, Culliver)
Signature Food San Francisco - Rice-a-Roni Baltimore - Blue Claw Crabs...Advantage - Baltimore (mmm Old Bay Seasoning)
Signature TV Show San Francisco - Full House Baltimore - The Wire...Advantage - San Francisco (Michelle and co. better than Omar and McNulty? You got it dude! )
Former Cardinal on Roster San Francisco - Leonard Davis Baltimore - Anquan Boldin...Advantage - Baltimore (Breaking face during game > Repeatedly false starting during game)
# of Receivers on Roster Better Than Jerry Rice San Francisco - 0 Baltimore - 0...Advantage - PUSH
Verdict: San Francisco 27, Baltimore 21
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?