Updated Jan 29, 2013 - 6:09 pm
Report: Cardinals to hire Larry Zierlein as assistant O-line coach
Coach Z headed to Arizona as assistant oline coach & will be working with Harold Goodwin and Bruce Arians who he coached with in Pittsburgh— Lance Zierlein (@LanceZierlein) January 29, 2013
Lance Zierlein, who broke the news, is Larry Zierlein's son. So it stands to reason this report is fairly accurate.
As for the elder Zierlein, he spent time as Pittsburgh's offensive line coach from 2007-2009, and before that was with the Buffalo Bills and Cleveland Browns in a similar capacity.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.