Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 4:38 pm
Dan Reeves: Tom Moore hire a 'great move' by Cardinals
Hired to be a part of head coach Bruce Arians' staff, the 74-year-old Moore brings an accomplished resumé to the team, and by all accounts the Cardinals are in for a real treat.
"I played against Tom, Tom's a great coach that's been successful everywhere he's been," NFL analyst and former coach Dan Reeves told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Monday. "He came from the Vince Lombardi school of starting out as a football player, and Tom is very bright; coached one of the better quarterbacks in the league for many, many years, and Peyton Manning will tell you that Tom's a big part of his success.
"That's a great move by Bruce."
Reeves went on to say he believes "nobody did a better job than Bruce Arians" as a coach last year, adding he thinks the Coach of the Year award should have gone to the man who guided the Colts to a 9-3 record while Chuck Pagano was battling leukemia.
"Bruce Arians could have very easily won that award."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals kicker Jay Feely 'grateful' for chance to keep kicking
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd to make preseason debut Sunday vs. Bengals
- Report: Arizona Cardinals to work out Isaac Sopoaga
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington excited to see more action in next preseason game
- Arizona Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu activated from PUP list
- Kent Somers- azcentral sports Cardinals beat writer - Tuesday August 19Kent Somers discusses how the Cardinals plan to fill the hole left by the Darnell Dockett injury.
- Larry Fitzgerald- Cardinals receiver - Tuesday August 19Larry Fitzgerald explains the value of Darnell Dockett to the Arizona Cardinals franchise.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 19The weather in Phoenix matches the mood as Darnell Dockett is done for the season.
- Dave Pasch, NFL and college football analyst - Tuesday August 19Dave Pasch discusses the Cardinals losing Darnell Dockett for the season.
- Frank Caliendo, comedian & impressionist - Tuesday August 19Frank Caliendo makes us laugh and we count how many famous names he drops in his stories!