Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 4:38 pm
Dan Reeves: Tom Moore hire a 'great move' by Cardinals
Hired to be a part of head coach Bruce Arians' staff, the 74-year-old Moore brings an accomplished resumé to the team, and by all accounts the Cardinals are in for a real treat.
"I played against Tom, Tom's a great coach that's been successful everywhere he's been," NFL analyst and former coach Dan Reeves told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Monday. "He came from the Vince Lombardi school of starting out as a football player, and Tom is very bright; coached one of the better quarterbacks in the league for many, many years, and Peyton Manning will tell you that Tom's a big part of his success.
"That's a great move by Bruce."
Reeves went on to say he believes "nobody did a better job than Bruce Arians" as a coach last year, adding he thinks the Coach of the Year award should have gone to the man who guided the Colts to a 9-3 record while Chuck Pagano was battling leukemia.
"Bruce Arians could have very easily won that award."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.