Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 8:01 am
Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald is headed back to the Super Bowl
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald is heading back to the big game after a four-year absence, only this time he's trading in his jersey and spikes for a suit and microphone.
Fitzgerald, who in 2012 earned a trip back to the Pro Bowl for a seventh time with 71 catches for 798 yards, will serve as a contributing analyst for CBS leading up to Super Bowl XLVII. Joining Fitzgerald will be Washington Redskins linebacker London Fletcher and Pro Football Hall of Famer Rod Woodson.
If Fitzgerald's appearance in the Big Easy is anything like his prior Super Bowl performance, CBS and its viewers will have little to complain about.
In the Cardinals' Super Bowl XLIII loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers, Fitzgerald had seven catches for 127 yards and two touchdowns.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.