Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 8:01 am
Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald is headed back to the Super Bowl
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald is heading back to the big game after a four-year absence, only this time he's trading in his jersey and spikes for a suit and microphone.
Fitzgerald, who in 2012 earned a trip back to the Pro Bowl for a seventh time with 71 catches for 798 yards, will serve as a contributing analyst for CBS leading up to Super Bowl XLVII. Joining Fitzgerald will be Washington Redskins linebacker London Fletcher and Pro Football Hall of Famer Rod Woodson.
If Fitzgerald's appearance in the Big Easy is anything like his prior Super Bowl performance, CBS and its viewers will have little to complain about.
In the Cardinals' Super Bowl XLIII loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers, Fitzgerald had seven catches for 127 yards and two touchdowns.
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials