Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 8:01 am
Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald is headed back to the Super Bowl
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald is heading back to the big game after a four-year absence, only this time he's trading in his jersey and spikes for a suit and microphone.
Fitzgerald, who in 2012 earned a trip back to the Pro Bowl for a seventh time with 71 catches for 798 yards, will serve as a contributing analyst for CBS leading up to Super Bowl XLVII. Joining Fitzgerald will be Washington Redskins linebacker London Fletcher and Pro Football Hall of Famer Rod Woodson.
If Fitzgerald's appearance in the Big Easy is anything like his prior Super Bowl performance, CBS and its viewers will have little to complain about.
In the Cardinals' Super Bowl XLIII loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers, Fitzgerald had seven catches for 127 yards and two touchdowns.
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals - Dec. 19
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald back at practice, must pass one more test to play
- Arizona Cardinals safety Tony Jefferson 'fired up' about opportunity to play in must-win game
- Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington: Coach Arians 'using me at perfect times'
- ProFootballFocus: Cardinals' Andre Ellington excels after contact, Rashard Mendenhall not so much
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 19The Cardinals found a way to beat the Titans on Sunday.
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday December 19The challenge of playing in Seattle and how he is happy Coach Arians has his back.
- Warren Moon, Seahawks Color Analyst - Thursday December 19Warren Moon, Seahawks Color Analyst
- Michael Floyd joins Burns & Gambo - Tuesday December 17Cardinal Wide Receiver Michael Floyd joins Burns & Gambo.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday December 17A love/hate relationship with NFL kickers