Updated Jan 25, 2013 - 2:41 pm
Report: Cardinals add James Bettcher to coaching staff
Bettcher worked closely with new Cardinals coach Bruce Arians, who was the offensive coordinator and interim head coach in Indianapolis last season.
Prior to his 2012 season with the Colts, Bettcher was the linebackers coach for NCAA D-I FCS New Hampshire Wildcats. In 2011, he served as the defensive ends coach for the Ball State Cardinals. From 2007 to 2009, the North Carolina Tar Heels had Bettcher on staff as a defensive graduate assistant, following a year at the same position for Bowling Green in 2006.
Bettcher's playing career consisted of four years with NCAA D-I FCS St. Francis as a defensive end. He was hired as a special teams coordinator with the Red Flash following his four years as an athlete.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.