Updated Jan 25, 2013 - 2:41 pm
Report: Cardinals add James Bettcher to coaching staff
Bettcher worked closely with new Cardinals coach Bruce Arians, who was the offensive coordinator and interim head coach in Indianapolis last season.
Prior to his 2012 season with the Colts, Bettcher was the linebackers coach for NCAA D-I FCS New Hampshire Wildcats. In 2011, he served as the defensive ends coach for the Ball State Cardinals. From 2007 to 2009, the North Carolina Tar Heels had Bettcher on staff as a defensive graduate assistant, following a year at the same position for Bowling Green in 2006.
Bettcher's playing career consisted of four years with NCAA D-I FCS St. Francis as a defensive end. He was hired as a special teams coordinator with the Red Flash following his four years as an athlete.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.