Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 7:32 pm
Report: Cardinals expected to hire Alabama offensive quality control coach Kevin Garver
Earlier Tuesday, Arians reportedly offered Austin Peay head coach Rick Christophel the team's open tight end coaching job.
But apparently, he wasn't done.
According to CoachingSearch.com, Arians has hired Alabama offensive quality control coach Kevin Garver as the Cardinals' new offensive quality control.
Garver has worked under Nick Saban for the past six seasons, including three years in which the Crimson Tide won the BCS National Championship.
During his time in Tuscaloosa, Garver worked as a student assistant, graduate assistant and as an offensive analyst for the Crimson Tide.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up