Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 7:32 pm
Report: Cardinals expected to hire Alabama offensive quality control coach Kevin Garver
Earlier Tuesday, Arians reportedly offered Austin Peay head coach Rick Christophel the team's open tight end coaching job.
But apparently, he wasn't done.
According to CoachingSearch.com, Arians has hired Alabama offensive quality control coach Kevin Garver as the Cardinals' new offensive quality control.
Garver has worked under Nick Saban for the past six seasons, including three years in which the Crimson Tide won the BCS National Championship.
During his time in Tuscaloosa, Garver worked as a student assistant, graduate assistant and as an offensive analyst for the Crimson Tide.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!