Report: Cardinals expected to hire Alabama offensive quality control coach Kevin Garver
Earlier Tuesday, Arians reportedly offered Austin Peay head coach Rick Christophel the team's open tight end coaching job.
But apparently, he wasn't done.
According to CoachingSearch.com, Arians has hired Alabama offensive quality control coach Kevin Garver as the Cardinals' new offensive quality control.
Garver has worked under Nick Saban for the past six seasons, including three years in which the Crimson Tide won the BCS National Championship.
During his time in Tuscaloosa, Garver worked as a student assistant, graduate assistant and as an offensive analyst for the Crimson Tide.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.