Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 11:47 am
Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald headed to Pro Bowl
Fitzgerald has been named as a replacement for Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall. This appearance will be the sixth in a row for the Arizona receiver and seventh overall in his career. Fitzgerald had originally been named as an alternate for the NFC squad when the rosters were announced last month.
Fitzgerald's production was way down in 2012, but that was a product of the Cardinals' well-chronicled struggles at quarterback. For the first time in team history, Arizona was forced to start four different quarterbacks during the course of their schedule. The result was 71 catches for only 798 yards and four touchdowns -- Fitzgerald's lowest output since his rookie season 2004.
The 2013 Pro Bowl will be played in Honolulu Sunday, January 27.
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.