Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 11:20 am
Cardinals promote Jason Licht to VP of Player Personnel
Keim, who was promoted to general manager a couple weeks ago, was formerly the vice president of player personnel. That job now belongs to Licht.
"Jason has been a valuable member of our organization with an outstanding and well-earned reputation throughout the league," Keim said in a press release. "In this new role he will take on an increased role in both college and pro personnel evaluation and also with contract negotiations."
Licht re-joined the Cardinals last summer as director of player personnel after serving as the director of pro personnel for the New England Patriots from 2009-2011. Prior to that he was Arizona's personnel executive.
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Patrick Peterson's new contract compared to other top NFL cornerbacks
- Notes from the Nest: July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals, Patrick Peterson agree on extension
- Arizona Cardinals' Deone Bucannon supplies the highlight of Tuesday's practice
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b