Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 11:20 am
Cardinals promote Jason Licht to VP of Player Personnel
Keim, who was promoted to general manager a couple weeks ago, was formerly the vice president of player personnel. That job now belongs to Licht.
"Jason has been a valuable member of our organization with an outstanding and well-earned reputation throughout the league," Keim said in a press release. "In this new role he will take on an increased role in both college and pro personnel evaluation and also with contract negotiations."
Licht re-joined the Cardinals last summer as director of player personnel after serving as the director of pro personnel for the New England Patriots from 2009-2011. Prior to that he was Arizona's personnel executive.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.