Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 11:20 am
Cardinals promote Jason Licht to VP of Player Personnel
Keim, who was promoted to general manager a couple weeks ago, was formerly the vice president of player personnel. That job now belongs to Licht.
"Jason has been a valuable member of our organization with an outstanding and well-earned reputation throughout the league," Keim said in a press release. "In this new role he will take on an increased role in both college and pro personnel evaluation and also with contract negotiations."
Licht re-joined the Cardinals last summer as director of player personnel after serving as the director of pro personnel for the New England Patriots from 2009-2011. Prior to that he was Arizona's personnel executive.
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?