Arizona Cardinals announce three assistant hires
The Arizona Cardinals made the hirings of three new assistants official on Monday.
Bowles has 13 years of coaching experience and most recently served as the Philadelphia Eagles secondary coach before being promoted to defensive coordinator midseason. He was also team captain under Arians at Temple University in 1985.
Goodwin worked with Arians last season in Indianapolis as the team's offensive line coach, where helped the Colts offense finish 10th in NFL with 362.4 yards per game. Goodwin also teamed up with Arians in Pittsburgh and spent five seasons as the Steelers offensive assistant from 2007-2011.
The veteran Moore has 34 years of coaching experience in the NFL. He spent 13 years with the Colts and worked with Peyton Manning for 12 years as offensive coordinator. He also served one year as a senior offensive coordinator. Most recently, he served as the Tennessee Titans offensive consultant for the final five weeks of the 2012 season.
Moore has also coached with the Saints, Lions, Vikings, Steelers and Jets.
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Arizona Cardinals' Lorenzo Alexander: Seattle Seahawks play championship game every week
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald beats Seattle Seahawks' Earl Thomas, gets slimed anyway
- Arizona Cardinals ranked 11th in Pro Football Talk's preseason power rankings
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.
- Kurt Warner, former AZ Cardinals QB - Thursday June 19How does he feel about being inducted into Cardinals' Ring of Honor?
- Kurt Warner- Former Cardinals QB - Wednesday June 18Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner talks about being inducted into the Ring of Honor.