Updated Jan 20, 2013 - 5:32 pm
Report: Tom Moore to be Cardinals assistant head coach/offensive coordinator
According to CBS NFL insider Jason La Canfora, long-time assistant Tom Moore will work alongside Harold Goodwin as the Cardinals' new assistant head coach/offensive coordinator.
Moore, whose career as an NFL assistant dates back to 1977, was the offensive coordinator in Indianapolis from 1998-2000 when Arians was the Colts quarterbacks coach.
The 74-year-old has been a part of three Super Bowl-winning staffs with Pittsburgh (1978 and 1979) and Indianapolis (2006). He most recently served as an offensive consultant for the Tennessee Titans and New York Jets.
In addition to Moore, La Canfora also reports that the Cardinals will add Tom Pratt as a pass-rush specialist.
Pratt has coached with the likes of Bill Cowher, Tony Dungy and Marty Schottenheimer during his time in the NFL. He will be coming to Arizona from IMG Academies, where he has worked with prospects leading up to the NFL draft.
Dave Dulberg, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.