Updated Jan 20, 2013 - 5:32 pm
Report: Tom Moore to be Cardinals assistant head coach/offensive coordinator
According to CBS NFL insider Jason La Canfora, long-time assistant Tom Moore will work alongside Harold Goodwin as the Cardinals' new assistant head coach/offensive coordinator.
Moore, whose career as an NFL assistant dates back to 1977, was the offensive coordinator in Indianapolis from 1998-2000 when Arians was the Colts quarterbacks coach.
The 74-year-old has been a part of three Super Bowl-winning staffs with Pittsburgh (1978 and 1979) and Indianapolis (2006). He most recently served as an offensive consultant for the Tennessee Titans and New York Jets.
In addition to Moore, La Canfora also reports that the Cardinals will add Tom Pratt as a pass-rush specialist.
Pratt has coached with the likes of Bill Cowher, Tony Dungy and Marty Schottenheimer during his time in the NFL. He will be coming to Arizona from IMG Academies, where he has worked with prospects leading up to the NFL draft.
Dave Dulberg, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.