Updated Jan 19, 2013 - 7:44 pm
Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald has chance encounter with new head coach
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald tweeted he ran into his new coach Bruce Arians on Saturday night.
Randomly bumped into Coach Arians tonight whats the likelihood of that happening??? instagr.am/p/UsDTplqzwe/— Larry Fitzgerald (@LarryFitzgerald) January 20, 2013
Fitzgerald called Arians to congratulate him after news broke that he was hired as the Cardinals' new head coach.
This player-coach relationship appears to be off and running.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.