Updated Jan 19, 2013 - 6:58 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals hire Todd Bowles as defensive coordinator
The Arizona Cardinals have added another member to new head coach Bruce Arians' staff.
CBS NFL Insider Jason La Canfora tweeted the Cardinals and Todd Bowles reached an agreement on Saturday for him to take the reins as defensive coordinator.
Cardinals have agreed to terms with Todd Bowles as their defensive coordinator, as expected.— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 20, 2013
Bowles was long-rumored to join Arians in Arizona after Ray Horton and the Cardinals parted ways.
He finished the season as the Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator in 2012 after Juan Castillo got fired midseason.
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Arizona Cardinals sign rookie free agent LB Derrell Johnson
- Arizona Cardinals bring in veteran Max Starks for depth, not to replace Bobby Massie
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?
- Doug & Wolf Impromptu Power Poll - Friday August 1Doug & Wolf's top 5 things to look for at Cardinals' Fan Fest.