Updated Jan 19, 2013 - 6:58 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals hire Todd Bowles as defensive coordinator
The Arizona Cardinals have added another member to new head coach Bruce Arians' staff.
CBS NFL Insider Jason La Canfora tweeted the Cardinals and Todd Bowles reached an agreement on Saturday for him to take the reins as defensive coordinator.
Cardinals have agreed to terms with Todd Bowles as their defensive coordinator, as expected.— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 20, 2013
Bowles was long-rumored to join Arians in Arizona after Ray Horton and the Cardinals parted ways.
He finished the season as the Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator in 2012 after Juan Castillo got fired midseason.
- Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's 'stepchild' any longer
- Arizona Cardinals will have Andre Ellington back on the field vs. Rams
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 6
- A different kind of measuring stick awaits Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' coach expects 'questionable' Carson Palmer to play Sunday vs. St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?