Updated Jan 19, 2013 - 6:58 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals hire Todd Bowles as defensive coordinator
The Arizona Cardinals have added another member to new head coach Bruce Arians' staff.
CBS NFL Insider Jason La Canfora tweeted the Cardinals and Todd Bowles reached an agreement on Saturday for him to take the reins as defensive coordinator.
Cardinals have agreed to terms with Todd Bowles as their defensive coordinator, as expected.— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 20, 2013
Bowles was long-rumored to join Arians in Arizona after Ray Horton and the Cardinals parted ways.
He finished the season as the Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator in 2012 after Juan Castillo got fired midseason.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.