Updated Jan 19, 2013 - 10:08 am
Report: Bruce Arians hires Harold Goodwin as Arizona Cardinals offensive coordinator
New Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians has begun to assemble his staff.
According to profootballtalk.com, Arians has hired Indianapolis Colts offensive line coach Harold Goodwin to be his offensive coordinator with the Cardinals.
Goodwin has worked under Arians with the Pittsburgh Steelers and Colts.
Goodwin has a tall task ahead with a Cardinals offense that scored just 15.6 points per game last season, which was second-worst in the NFL.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up