Updated Jan 11, 2013 - 6:33 pm
Daryl Washington named to NFL.com All-Pro team
Friday, NFL.com writer Bucky Brooks announced his 2012 All-Pro team, and Washington was the lone Cardinal to make the list.
In just his third year in the league, Washington led Arizona in tackles (108), tackles for a loss (8) and sacks (9). The former second-selection should be in the Valley for years to come, as he signed a new six-year deal in September worth $32.5 million.
In addition to Washington, the NFC West was well-represented on Brooks' team with Marshawn Lynch, Anthony Davis, Mike Iupoti, NaVorro Bowman, Aldon Smith, Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas and Dashon Goldson.
- Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's 'stepchild' any longer
- Arizona Cardinals will have Andre Ellington back on the field vs. Rams
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 6
- A different kind of measuring stick awaits Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' coach expects 'questionable' Carson Palmer to play Sunday vs. St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?