Updated Jan 11, 2013 - 12:38 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign six to future contracts
Linebackers Tim Fugger and Colin Parker, defensive linemen Ricky Lumpkin and Everrette Thompson and running back Fozzy Whittaker were all on the team's practice squad last season and have been re-signed for 2013, whereas offensive lineman Jeremiah Warren was signed to a new contract.
Warren spent most of 2012 on the Patriots practice squad after signing as an undrafted free agent out of South Florida. He started 38 career games in college and was named to the All-Big East second-team as a senior.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up