Updated Jan 11, 2013 - 12:38 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign six to future contracts
Linebackers Tim Fugger and Colin Parker, defensive linemen Ricky Lumpkin and Everrette Thompson and running back Fozzy Whittaker were all on the team's practice squad last season and have been re-signed for 2013, whereas offensive lineman Jeremiah Warren was signed to a new contract.
Warren spent most of 2012 on the Patriots practice squad after signing as an undrafted free agent out of South Florida. He started 38 career games in college and was named to the All-Big East second-team as a senior.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.