Updated Jan 9, 2013 - 5:18 pm
Herm Edwards: Larry Fitzgerald's career is wasting away
Edwards, who coached the New York Jets for five seasons and the Kansas City Chiefs for three, has seen some talented players.
Needless to say, he views Arizona Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald as one of the game's best.
"I say this every Sunday, how good is this guy," Edwards told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Wednesday. "He's a pro's pro.
"This poor guy, Larry Fitzgerald, sits there every week. You can't get him the ball, it's unbelievable."
Fitzgerald finished the 2012 campaign with 71 catches for just 798 yards and a career-low four touchdowns. It was a down year for Arizona's offense in general, the problems for which can be traced directly to one position.
"It's hard to watch."
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.
- Paulie Pigskin Report - Sunday December 1Paul Calvisi catches up with AZ Cardinals LB Jasper Brinkley.