Updated Jan 9, 2013 - 5:18 pm
Herm Edwards: Larry Fitzgerald's career is wasting away
Edwards, who coached the New York Jets for five seasons and the Kansas City Chiefs for three, has seen some talented players.
Needless to say, he views Arizona Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald as one of the game's best.
"I say this every Sunday, how good is this guy," Edwards told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Wednesday. "He's a pro's pro.
"This poor guy, Larry Fitzgerald, sits there every week. You can't get him the ball, it's unbelievable."
Fitzgerald finished the 2012 campaign with 71 catches for just 798 yards and a career-low four touchdowns. It was a down year for Arizona's offense in general, the problems for which can be traced directly to one position.
"It's hard to watch."
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up