Updated Jan 9, 2013 - 5:18 pm
Herm Edwards: Larry Fitzgerald's career is wasting away
Edwards, who coached the New York Jets for five seasons and the Kansas City Chiefs for three, has seen some talented players.
Needless to say, he views Arizona Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald as one of the game's best.
"I say this every Sunday, how good is this guy," Edwards told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Wednesday. "He's a pro's pro.
"This poor guy, Larry Fitzgerald, sits there every week. You can't get him the ball, it's unbelievable."
Fitzgerald finished the 2012 campaign with 71 catches for just 798 yards and a career-low four touchdowns. It was a down year for Arizona's offense in general, the problems for which can be traced directly to one position.
"It's hard to watch."
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.