Updated Jan 8, 2013 - 1:15 pm
If Cardinals go offensive line in draft, they'll have plenty of options
Really, take a look.
A lot will happen between now and the draft, which begins on April 25, including private workouts, college all-star games and the NFL Scouting Combine.
Still, as far as the Cardinals are concerned, their biggest needs are pretty easily identifiable: quarterback and offensive line.
While this is regarded to be a fairly weak QB class, there appear to be several talented lineman from which the Cardinals may be left to choose from.
ESPN NCAA football analyst Mark May, as a guest of Arizona Sports 620's Burns and Gambo Tuesday, had some pretty high praise for some of the top prospects, including Texas A&M tackle Luke Joeckel and Alabama guard Chance Womack.
"Well Joeckel and Womack will definitely probably be top-12 picks in my opinion," he said.
May said he does not expect A&M tackle Jake Matthews to leave college, but said the best offensive linemen in this draft have plenty to offer an NFL team.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!