Updated Jan 8, 2013 - 1:15 pm
If Cardinals go offensive line in draft, they'll have plenty of options
Really, take a look.
A lot will happen between now and the draft, which begins on April 25, including private workouts, college all-star games and the NFL Scouting Combine.
Still, as far as the Cardinals are concerned, their biggest needs are pretty easily identifiable: quarterback and offensive line.
While this is regarded to be a fairly weak QB class, there appear to be several talented lineman from which the Cardinals may be left to choose from.
ESPN NCAA football analyst Mark May, as a guest of Arizona Sports 620's Burns and Gambo Tuesday, had some pretty high praise for some of the top prospects, including Texas A&M tackle Luke Joeckel and Alabama guard Chance Womack.
"Well Joeckel and Womack will definitely probably be top-12 picks in my opinion," he said.
May said he does not expect A&M tackle Jake Matthews to leave college, but said the best offensive linemen in this draft have plenty to offer an NFL team.
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington 'physically ready for that pounding' he expects this season
- Reunited with Bruce Arians, Arizona Cardinals tackle Max Starks looking forward to new challenges
- All-Access with Arians: Jobs still up for grabs, cuts will be difficult
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.