Updated Jan 4, 2013 - 8:25 am
Report: Haley has yet to agree to interview with Cardinals
Originally published: Jan 4, 2013 - 8:22 am
Despite receiving permission to interview Todd Haley, the Cardinals have not talked with him yet, according to an ESPN report.
Is there a chance Haley, Pittsburgh's offensive coordinator, wouldn't agree to the interview?
ESPN's Ed Werder tweeted Friday morning:
"Steelers OC Todd Haley has not yet agreed to interview for Cardinals HC job and proceeding cautiously because he loves working for Steelers."
Haley, a former Cardinals offensive coordinator and NFL head coach, just finished his first year in Pittsburgh. They struggled down the stretch and missed the playoffs.
The Cardinals might not be a coach's ideal job, but it's hard to believe someone wouldn't even listen if it was a chance to be the head guy.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.