Updated Jan 4, 2013 - 8:25 am
Report: Haley has yet to agree to interview with Cardinals
Originally published: Jan 4, 2013 - 8:22 am
Despite receiving permission to interview Todd Haley, the Cardinals have not talked with him yet, according to an ESPN report.
Is there a chance Haley, Pittsburgh's offensive coordinator, wouldn't agree to the interview?
ESPN's Ed Werder tweeted Friday morning:
"Steelers OC Todd Haley has not yet agreed to interview for Cardinals HC job and proceeding cautiously because he loves working for Steelers."
Haley, a former Cardinals offensive coordinator and NFL head coach, just finished his first year in Pittsburgh. They struggled down the stretch and missed the playoffs.
The Cardinals might not be a coach's ideal job, but it's hard to believe someone wouldn't even listen if it was a chance to be the head guy.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.