Updated Jan 3, 2013 - 3:07 pm
NFL analyst: Todd Haley deserves a second chance
Haley, who held the same title in Arizona from 2007-2008 before leaving to be the head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, is a candidate for the Arizona vacancy.
ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworksi, as a guest of Arizona Sports 620's Burns and Gambo, thinks Haley would be a good choice, even after struggling with the Chiefs.
"Clearly, I think coaches, as head coaches the first time, they learn an awful lot," Jaworski said. "You can be overwhelmed by it, and I personally believe guys are much better the second time around.
"They know the pitfalls of being the guy in charge."
"Todd Haley is a very good football coach," Jaworski said, noting that he did struggle in Kansas City. "I will guarantee you this: he will be better prepared to take his next job."
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.