Updated Jan 3, 2013 - 3:07 pm
NFL analyst: Todd Haley deserves a second chance
Haley, who held the same title in Arizona from 2007-2008 before leaving to be the head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, is a candidate for the Arizona vacancy.
ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworksi, as a guest of Arizona Sports 620's Burns and Gambo, thinks Haley would be a good choice, even after struggling with the Chiefs.
"Clearly, I think coaches, as head coaches the first time, they learn an awful lot," Jaworski said. "You can be overwhelmed by it, and I personally believe guys are much better the second time around.
"They know the pitfalls of being the guy in charge."
"Todd Haley is a very good football coach," Jaworski said, noting that he did struggle in Kansas City. "I will guarantee you this: he will be better prepared to take his next job."
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!