Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 8:19 pm
Report: Andy Reid interview with Kansas City went well
Former Eagles head coach Andy Reid has garnered quite a bit of interest around the league just a few days after being fired by Philadelphia.
Reid met with the Kansas City Chiefs brass Wednesday and had planned to travel to Arizona to meet with the Cardinals afterwards.
However, those plans changed after Reid's interview with the Chiefs ran longer than expected.
Philadelphia's FOX 29 TV and 94WIP Radio host Howard Eskin tweeted Wednesday night that Reid's interview with Kansas City appeared to go smoothly.
Andy Reid meeting w KC Chiefs 2day in PHL lasted close to 9 hours and never made it to Arizona.I Was there and looked like meeting went well— Howard Eskin (@howardeskin) January 3, 2013
Reid is expected in Arizona Thursday and remains a top candidate to land the Cardinals' head coaching position.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?