Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 8:19 pm
Report: Andy Reid interview with Kansas City went well
Former Eagles head coach Andy Reid has garnered quite a bit of interest around the league just a few days after being fired by Philadelphia.
Reid met with the Kansas City Chiefs brass Wednesday and had planned to travel to Arizona to meet with the Cardinals afterwards.
However, those plans changed after Reid's interview with the Chiefs ran longer than expected.
Philadelphia's FOX 29 TV and 94WIP Radio host Howard Eskin tweeted Wednesday night that Reid's interview with Kansas City appeared to go smoothly.
Andy Reid meeting w KC Chiefs 2day in PHL lasted close to 9 hours and never made it to Arizona.I Was there and looked like meeting went well— Howard Eskin (@howardeskin) January 3, 2013
Reid is expected in Arizona Thursday and remains a top candidate to land the Cardinals' head coaching position.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.