Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 10:01 am
Andy Reid to talk with Chiefs before Cardinals
Originally published: Jan 2, 2013 - 8:29 am
The Arizona Cardinals won't be the only team Andy Reid interviews with on Wednesday, if he indeed does end up talking with the Cardinals.
ESPN's Adam Schefter sent out a tweet early Wednesday noting that Reid would interview with the Kansas City Chiefs before making his way to Arizona.
Plot thickens: Before arriving in Arizona tonight, Andy Reid will interview today in Philadelphia with the KC Chiefs, via @mortreport.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2013
Reid's name has been thrown in multiple directions in connection with the Cardinals already this week. Tuesday it was reported a deal between Reid and Arizona was close to being finalized.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.