Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 10:03 am
Cardinals' Keim to interview with Jaguars about GM job
Originally published: Jan 2, 2013 - 8:12 am
The list of people interested in Arizona Cardinals' Vice President of Player Personnel Steve Keim has grown.
Early Tuesday Keim was reported to be interviewing with the San Diego Chargers at some point this week.
Late Tuesday night, CBS Sports' Jason LaCanfora reported Keim will speak with the Jacksonville Jaguars in the near future.
The Jags have interviewed Dave Caldwell (ATL) and Tom Gamble (SF) for their GM job, and will also interview Steve Keim (AZ).— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 2, 2013
Keim was the early favorite to replace Rod Graves as the GM in Arizona, but team president Michael Bidwill said in a press conference Monday he expected Keim to interview with other teams, too.
- Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's 'stepchild' any longer
- Arizona Cardinals will have Andre Ellington back on the field vs. Rams
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 6
- A different kind of measuring stick awaits Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' coach expects 'questionable' Carson Palmer to play Sunday vs. St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?