Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 10:03 am
Cardinals' Keim to interview with Jaguars about GM job
Originally published: Jan 2, 2013 - 8:12 am
The list of people interested in Arizona Cardinals' Vice President of Player Personnel Steve Keim has grown.
Early Tuesday Keim was reported to be interviewing with the San Diego Chargers at some point this week.
Late Tuesday night, CBS Sports' Jason LaCanfora reported Keim will speak with the Jacksonville Jaguars in the near future.
The Jags have interviewed Dave Caldwell (ATL) and Tom Gamble (SF) for their GM job, and will also interview Steve Keim (AZ).— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 2, 2013
Keim was the early favorite to replace Rod Graves as the GM in Arizona, but team president Michael Bidwill said in a press conference Monday he expected Keim to interview with other teams, too.
- Phoenix Coyotes CEO: Dave Tippett 'a scientist when it comes to the sport'
- Pulling off upset in Seattle a long shot for developing Cardinals
- Week 16 Injury Report: Cardinals at Seahawks
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals - Dec. 18
- MMQB: Cardinals' Todd Bowles considered among top minority head coaching candidates
- Michael Floyd joins Burns & Gambo - Tuesday December 17Cardinal Wide Receiver Michael Floyd joins Burns & Gambo.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday December 17A love/hate relationship with NFL kickers
- Impromtu Power Poll - Tuesday December 17NFL coaches in the hot seat.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday December 16Arians discusses the team's dramatic, overtime victory in Tennessee.
- Paul's Call - Monday December 16It’s Paul’s Call with Paul Calvisi!