Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 10:03 am
Cardinals' Keim to interview with Jaguars about GM job
Originally published: Jan 2, 2013 - 8:12 am
The list of people interested in Arizona Cardinals' Vice President of Player Personnel Steve Keim has grown.
Early Tuesday Keim was reported to be interviewing with the San Diego Chargers at some point this week.
Late Tuesday night, CBS Sports' Jason LaCanfora reported Keim will speak with the Jacksonville Jaguars in the near future.
The Jags have interviewed Dave Caldwell (ATL) and Tom Gamble (SF) for their GM job, and will also interview Steve Keim (AZ).— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 2, 2013
Keim was the early favorite to replace Rod Graves as the GM in Arizona, but team president Michael Bidwill said in a press conference Monday he expected Keim to interview with other teams, too.
- Arizona Cardinals begin to move on without Darnell Dockett
- Forbes: Arizona Cardinals are NFL's 25th-most valuable team
- Larry Fitzgerald taking things on a year-to-year basis, not worried about future with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals kicker Jay Feely 'grateful' for chance to keep kicking
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd to make preseason debut Sunday vs. Bengals
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.
- Kent Somers- azcentral sports Cardinals beat writer - Tuesday August 19Kent Somers discusses how the Cardinals plan to fill the hole left by the Darnell Dockett injury.