Updated Jan 1, 2013 - 10:14 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals set to interview Andy Reid Wednesday
The Arizona Cardinals are set to interview Andy Reid Wednesday amid reports the team was nearing a deal with the former Philadelphia Eagles head coach.
CBS NFL insider Jason La Canfora tweeted news of the scheduled meeting.
Andy Reid will interview with the Cardinals tomorrow.— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 2, 2013
Cardinals' VP of media relations Mark Dalton tweeted earlier Tuesday that the team interviewed defensive coordinator Ray Horton.
AZ interviewed Ray Horton this afternoon. Have reached out to Andy Reid but no meeting yet. Will meet w Mike McCoy in DEN over wknd— MarkDalton (@CardsMarkD) January 1, 2013
Although Reid is believed to be the heavy favorite to land the position, the Cardinals will also interview Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 1, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?