Updated Jan 1, 2013 - 10:14 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals set to interview Andy Reid Wednesday
The Arizona Cardinals are set to interview Andy Reid Wednesday amid reports the team was nearing a deal with the former Philadelphia Eagles head coach.
CBS NFL insider Jason La Canfora tweeted news of the scheduled meeting.
Andy Reid will interview with the Cardinals tomorrow.— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 2, 2013
Cardinals' VP of media relations Mark Dalton tweeted earlier Tuesday that the team interviewed defensive coordinator Ray Horton.
AZ interviewed Ray Horton this afternoon. Have reached out to Andy Reid but no meeting yet. Will meet w Mike McCoy in DEN over wknd— MarkDalton (@CardsMarkD) January 1, 2013
Although Reid is believed to be the heavy favorite to land the position, the Cardinals will also interview Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.