Updated Jan 1, 2013 - 4:08 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals 'very close' to hiring Andy Reid
Former Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid may be close to landing another head coaching position.
According to Tim Ring, the sports director at KTVK-TV in Arizona's Twitter account, the Cardinals are 'very close' to hiring Reid as their new coach.
Reid follow-up: I am told by a league source that the Cardinals deal with Andy Reid is "all but done".— Tim Ring (@timring3TV) January 1, 2013
Reid spent 14 years in Philadelphia before becoming a casualty of Black Monday, where a number of head coaches lost their jobs.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.