Arizona Cardinals VP of player personnel candidate for GM openings
Arizona Cardinals' vice president of player personnel Steve Keim figures to be a hot commodity to contend for one of the NFL's general manager vacancies.
ESPN's Adam Schefter tweeted Keim is set to meet with the San Diego Chargers to interview for their general manager opening.
Cardinals vice president of player personnel Steve Keim is scheduled to interview this week for the San Diego Chargers' GM job.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 1, 2013
There are also reports Keim is on the short list of candidates for the Cleveland Browns' GM job.
Keim has been with the Cardinals' organization since 1990, when he came on board as a regional scout. He also served as director of player personnel before being promoted to his current role in May 2012.
- NFL writer: Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald 'bound to improve' in 2014
- GM Steve Keim updates Arizona Cardinals' draft progress
- NFL Draft '14: Is it time for the Arizona Cardinals to draft a QB?
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.