Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 4:49 pm
Larry Fitzgerald weighs in on Arizona Cardinals' shakeup
Arizona Cardinals franchise receiver Larry Fitzgerald took to his website to publicly thank former head coach Ken Whisenhunt and general manager Rod Graves for their guidance and professionalism during their tenure in the desert.
The ever classy Fitzgerald said he and his teammates should all take responsibility for the Cardinals' disappointing 2012 campaign that began with such hope.
Fitzgerald fell victim to the team's quarterback carousel which limited his offensive production.
The 29-year-old Pro Bowler had just 71 receptions for 798 yards and four touchdowns this season but remains an elite superstar in the league.
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Kenny Demens making plays while looking to make Arizona Cardinals roster
- Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson ‘earned' right to be highest paid CB
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.