Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 4:49 pm
Larry Fitzgerald weighs in on Arizona Cardinals' shakeup
Arizona Cardinals franchise receiver Larry Fitzgerald took to his website to publicly thank former head coach Ken Whisenhunt and general manager Rod Graves for their guidance and professionalism during their tenure in the desert.
The ever classy Fitzgerald said he and his teammates should all take responsibility for the Cardinals' disappointing 2012 campaign that began with such hope.
Fitzgerald fell victim to the team's quarterback carousel which limited his offensive production.
The 29-year-old Pro Bowler had just 71 receptions for 798 yards and four touchdowns this season but remains an elite superstar in the league.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.