Updated Dec 28, 2012 - 5:35 pm
Cardinals' Dockett tweets he's glad season is almost over
The 31-year-old has just 34 tackles and 1.5 sacks, failing to make an impact in many games.
Oh, and there was that whole dust-up with Kerry Rhodes at the end of the New York Jets game, which led to the defensive lineman sustaining a hefty fine.
Well, with one game left to play, Dockett took to his twitter page to tell the world his thoughts on the regular season coming to a close.
"Damn I'm glad this season is damn near over! I wanna hit the reset button like on madden and start over.....[profanity]"
Dockett has appeared to be unhappy with head coach Ken Whisenhunt as well as the situation the team finds itself in, especially with his side of the ball playing well while the offense is barely functional most games.
And not unlike many of the team's fans, Dockett is looking forward to turning the page on 2012 with hopes of a better future.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.