Cardinals' Dockett tweets he's glad season is almost over
The 31-year-old has just 34 tackles and 1.5 sacks, failing to make an impact in many games.
Oh, and there was that whole dust-up with Kerry Rhodes at the end of the New York Jets game, which led to the defensive lineman sustaining a hefty fine.
Well, with one game left to play, Dockett took to his twitter page to tell the world his thoughts on the regular season coming to a close.
"Damn I'm glad this season is damn near over! I wanna hit the reset button like on madden and start over.....[profanity]"
Dockett has appeared to be unhappy with head coach Ken Whisenhunt as well as the situation the team finds itself in, especially with his side of the ball playing well while the offense is barely functional most games.
And not unlike many of the team's fans, Dockett is looking forward to turning the page on 2012 with hopes of a better future.
- Bruce Arians and Charles Barkley in agreement on gay athlete issue
- Tyrann Mathieu making 'believers'
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals 26th in future power rankings
- Cardinals coach: As of now, Rashard Mendenhall is the starting running back
- Cardinals coach Bruce Arians on Daryl Washington: 'He's walking a very thin line'
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br