Updated Dec 28, 2012 - 5:35 pm
Cardinals' Dockett tweets he's glad season is almost over
The 31-year-old has just 34 tackles and 1.5 sacks, failing to make an impact in many games.
Oh, and there was that whole dust-up with Kerry Rhodes at the end of the New York Jets game, which led to the defensive lineman sustaining a hefty fine.
Well, with one game left to play, Dockett took to his twitter page to tell the world his thoughts on the regular season coming to a close.
"Damn I'm glad this season is damn near over! I wanna hit the reset button like on madden and start over.....[profanity]"
Dockett has appeared to be unhappy with head coach Ken Whisenhunt as well as the situation the team finds itself in, especially with his side of the ball playing well while the offense is barely functional most games.
And not unlike many of the team's fans, Dockett is looking forward to turning the page on 2012 with hopes of a better future.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?